HOW DO THE POWER OF CONSISTENCY WORKS- BY BRIAN TRACY

 HOW LIFE CHANGES FROM ZERO TO HUNDRED REAL QUICK- BY BRIAN TRACY


You may or may not know that Brian Tracy has been speaking for 35 years and he has given more than 5000 talks and presentations all around the world and their presentations differ their sales and their personal success but of the things he has started talking about are the turning points in his life. Each and everyone who is successful has faced such turning points, which may be negative or maybe positive, and however, it has been changing them completely. 

Tracy says, "It's like going on the road of life and change the direction and never coming back to the point."

So now let's have a look over the turning points in the life of Tracy and hope you will too learn something out of them.


1. Tracy says," The first turning point in my life which is relevant to everybody was the discovery that I was personally responsible for my own life that nothing in my life was going to change unless I changed and I still remember it was like a flashbulb going off in my face when I was living in a little one-room apartment and it was 35 degrees below zero outside. I was getting up 5 o'clock in the morning to take three buses to my job as a construction labourer and three buses back and I have seen there one night and I realized that nothing is gonna change until I change and that is a major turning point for an enormous number of people. Actually, the acceptance of personal responsibility for your life and for everything that happens to you is the mark of leadership. And after that, you do not make excuses if you are not happy with something in your life, you just change it. Just take control of your life.


2. "The second turning point came when I discovered goals and it hit me again like flashbulb on my face. I was living on a floor of a friend's one-room apartment. I read a little something that said if you want to be successful, you have to have goals and have to write them down so I found a scrap of paper and I can tell you I was really poor at that time ans I wrote down ten goals that I'd like to achieve and then I lost the peice of paper and I got a job in excelling knocking on doors one month later I'd achieved eight or nine of the ten goals."


3. "The third turning point for me it was when I discovered continuous learning personal development. I read a book after book and listen to course after course and I found that the more I learned the faster I moved toward my goals and the more I accepted responsibiliy for my own personal development and upgraded my skills and learned. I move faster and faster toward my goals. "

You may too had the turning points in your life which may have transformed you and brought up to you to something better. These experiences of Tracy you are definitely gonna relate and can help you with your ones.

Comments